09 April 2004

Professor Chango

Subject: I loved being a student, hated being a prof..
From: chango
Date: Apr 9 2004 8:33AM

My PhD is in Relgious Studies and Social Ethics, with a particular emphasis on Sociology of Religion.

I taught several intro courses at a major West Coast university, including Contemporary Jewish and Christian Ethics, Philosophy of Religion and a class on Atheism called "Religion and its Discontents: Nietzsche, Freud and Marx."

I also have a Masters in Classical Studies (emphasis in Roman Literature and Classical Mythology) and a Masters in Professional Writing (emphasis, playwrighting).

My BA was in Politics/Philosophy/Economics from a very small liberal arts school here in SoCal.

I'm now working in the Public Sector and am considering getting my Masters of Engineering.

So that's my academic story...

what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment