06 March 2010

Remember this one? Nurse Betty does...



http://fray.slate.com/discuss/forums/post/3729059.aspx

Nurse Betty should have included this paragraph...

"So you see i am trying to have a bit of humor about it all...but it has been in all seriousness...several days for me of deep, deep self introspection, self loathing and just plain feeling hideously sad and rejected. At any rate...I can still post in other nicks...I have my old Loretta nic too(shhh don't tell kev that's mine) He should know what it is by now, but he really doesn't pay that much attention..and I have other access passports AND I have a notepad laptop that I never even put online thought its hooked up the net on a different server than mine.but I haven't posted since this ban. As I promised that I would stay away if he took that offensive post down. He did take it down after 48 friggin HOURS...but it is gone he kept his side of the deal."


laurieannM, whistlehowl, nutcasedetector, jeqal, jabberwocky, nightengale ...

No comments:

Post a Comment